With the arguable exception of Atlantic Rim, or whatever they’re calling it now, The Curse of Chucky is my most keenly anticipated straight-to-home-entertainment release of the year. Well, at least of things that were planned for cinema-skipping from the second their green light flickered on.
This design offers our first look at the new Chucky – much the same as the old Chucky, it seems – as he sits on the lap of Fiona Dourif.
I’m glad there are still Chucky pictures being made. Anything to maximise my chances of making my own one day.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014