After running yesterday’s rumour about DC’s Villain Month potentially being called Forever Evil, I’m told that yes, there will be a new series with that title from September. It may be weekly for September, which may explain the expected 56 title number count as opposed to 52 for that month.
And that it will also be drawn by David Finch.
A key hire by DC Comics before the launch of the New 52 on Dark Knight, but despite recent JLA, his workload has been less busy of late, Could he have been working on this series on and off all this time so as to facilitate a rapid-publishing policy as Marvel secured with Age Of Ultron?
No name is mentioned, though Geoff Johns would be a good guess.
Won’t be long until we find out for sure. Also, if the event isn’t called Forever Evil... what could it be called?
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018