I’m a Bolivar believer. Ever since we first heard that Peter Dinklage was probably playing Bolivar Trask in X-Men: Days of Future Past, I’ve more or less accepted it as fact. I’ve certainly seen little reason to doubt it.
Then the ‘stache happened and that felt like everything but a confirmation.
And now, Bryan Singer has tweeted this image:
No it doesn’t necessarily follow that this pair of overalls would mean Bolivar Trask is in the film, but I would, at this point, bet my “house” on it. Okay, maybe not my “house.” But my living room, nice TV and all. I’ll even throw in some of the crockery from the kitchen we don’t really have room for.
I’m curious if Bolivar’s son, Larry Trask will also be featured. He was involved in his fair share of time travel shenanigans in the comics… maybe the two characters will be conflated?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014