This weekend’s filming for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 confirmed, pretty much, that The Rhino will be getting suited and booted in the picture. You’ll also see that the filmmakers are using motion capture to create his look.
And that’s what I mean by “the Rhino’s powersuit has been revealed” – ie. it has been revealed that he has one.
I dare say the privileged visitors to Comic-Con’s Hall H will get a tease of the full design this July, as happened with The Lizard a couple if years back. I’ll be there and then I’ll try to describe it to Rich and like a modern day Albrecht Durer, he can try to draw it for you all.
Also featured was this miniature Spider-Man. This happens a lot in the movies. It’s getting to be quite Doctor Who-ish with all these kids running around.
Thanks to SuperheroHype for the pics.
After the flawed first instalment, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has both something to build on and some other things to straighten out. I’m rooting for them, though. And I think they can do it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014