MTV Geek have a preview of Justice League Of America #4. Which gives us the legend “Aeturnus Malum” on a Secret Society Of Evil communication dollar.
“Forever Evil” indeed. I understand, after some sleuthing at the Phoenix Comic con, that may well be the name of the DC Villains Month that Bleeding Cool first broke last year, in September.
Or it may be the name of a new series kicking off in September. Maybe even weekly.
Or it may be both. Let’s find out! Whatever it is, I understand that it is much more than just publishing a bunch of villainy one shots in September to replace the usual books and give certain creative teams a breathing space. We may have something less like a gimmick and more like an event.
Here’s a few examples of Bleeding Cool’s coverage of Villains Month over the last half a year. Or “Forever Evil” as I suppose we should start calling it…
November 2012 – Bring On The Bad Guys.
December 2012 – The Ventriloquist
December 2012 – The Prankster
March 2013 – The Renumbering For #1
April 2013 – A Slip Confirms Villains Month.
April 2013 – What Will The Titles Be?
May 2013 – What Signs Are In August Solicitations?
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018