Though I wouldn’t ever praise the originals too wildly I’ve often enjoyed latter day reinterpretations of Hanna Barbera toons, from certain special episodes Johnny Bravo to Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law and most definitely including Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.
Here’s another, recreating the Wacky Races in live action, and CG of course, for a Peugot commercial.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAsyF4J_klk
And that was supposed to make the Peugot look good? I’d much rather have a ride in Penelope Pitstop’s pink and shiny Compact Pussycat.**
Thanks to FOG for the embed.
*Was that ambiguous enough for you? Jeez. I can promise you it was literally true, though, or I’d never have said it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014