Comic book stores with Diamond Comic Distributor accounts are able to visit the San Diego Comic Con for free, two tickets per store. The individuals in question have to have official buying power in the store and it’s seen as a measure that supports the comics industry, gives comic stores a better idea of what is out there and… let’s them pick up exclusive items and sell them in the shop!
The same will happen again this year – but retailers only have until next Friday to register on the Diamond Retailer website. Consider this a friendly reminder to those who haven’t filled in the form yet!
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man, No One Is Talking About Sins Past, Least Of All Dan Slott - January 18, 2017