Comic book stores with Diamond Comic Distributor accounts are able to visit the San Diego Comic Con for free, two tickets per store. The individuals in question have to have official buying power in the store and it’s seen as a measure that supports the comics industry, gives comic stores a better idea of what is out there and… let’s them pick up exclusive items and sell them in the shop!
The same will happen again this year – but retailers only have until next Friday to register on the Diamond Retailer website. Consider this a friendly reminder to those who haven’t filled in the form yet!
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018
- Marvel Has 7 Exclusive Retailer Cover Options for July, from Cap to Cosmic - April 20, 2018
- Will Liam Sharp Join Grant Morrison on Green Lantern? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018
- 18 DC Comics Covers for May from Amanda Conner, Frank Cho, Bryan Hitch, Francesco Mattina, and More - April 20, 2018