Comic book stores with Diamond Comic Distributor accounts are able to visit the San Diego Comic Con for free, two tickets per store. The individuals in question have to have official buying power in the store and it’s seen as a measure that supports the comics industry, gives comic stores a better idea of what is out there and… let’s them pick up exclusive items and sell them in the shop!
The same will happen again this year – but retailers only have until next Friday to register on the Diamond Retailer website. Consider this a friendly reminder to those who haven’t filled in the form yet!
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018