Comic book stores with Diamond Comic Distributor accounts are able to visit the San Diego Comic Con for free, two tickets per store. The individuals in question have to have official buying power in the store and it’s seen as a measure that supports the comics industry, gives comic stores a better idea of what is out there and… let’s them pick up exclusive items and sell them in the shop!
The same will happen again this year – but retailers only have until next Friday to register on the Diamond Retailer website. Consider this a friendly reminder to those who haven’t filled in the form yet!
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018
- Marvel True Believers Panel Previews Squirrel Girl, Marvel Rising, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Domino, Runaways, and Many More - July 22, 2018
- A Look Inside the Increasingly Late Mister Miracle at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- Swag from the Marvel True Believers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018