Comic book stores with Diamond Comic Distributor accounts are able to visit the San Diego Comic Con for free, two tickets per store. The individuals in question have to have official buying power in the store and it’s seen as a measure that supports the comics industry, gives comic stores a better idea of what is out there and… let’s them pick up exclusive items and sell them in the shop!
The same will happen again this year – but retailers only have until next Friday to register on the Diamond Retailer website. Consider this a friendly reminder to those who haven’t filled in the form yet!
- Will Talia al Ghul Make Brian Bendis’s Leviathan a Superman and Batman Crossover? - October 15, 2018
- Aquaman – Is He or Isn’t He a Fish out of Water? - October 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018