Contrast and compare the original, UK edit of the Walking With Dinosaurs trailer and this new, US version.
The voiceover has switched voices, and from third to first person. Well, “person.”
The earlier trailer reminded me of Disney’s Dinosaur, now the film seems something like the Disneynature films too. It’s that chummy tone.
Assuming that the “inner monologue” is going to be part of the film and not just the ad campaign, I imagine the little fella might not have an American accent in the UK release. I’d be curious to see how his script might differ too, country to country.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014