His last one was stolen. He only has this one now. But the Chogs are coming, the toy spinning off from the comic book Chew, in which chickens have been banned and frogs and being genetically altered to try and provide for a chicken-obsessed society.
You can see a Chog in the… flesh as it were, at Layman’s booth at Phoenix Comic Con. Just, you know, don’t steal this one. I tried and failed.
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017