His last one was stolen. He only has this one now. But the Chogs are coming, the toy spinning off from the comic book Chew, in which chickens have been banned and frogs and being genetically altered to try and provide for a chicken-obsessed society.
You can see a Chog in the… flesh as it were, at Layman’s booth at Phoenix Comic Con. Just, you know, don’t steal this one. I tried and failed.
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017