His last one was stolen. He only has this one now. But the Chogs are coming, the toy spinning off from the comic book Chew, in which chickens have been banned and frogs and being genetically altered to try and provide for a chicken-obsessed society.
You can see a Chog in the… flesh as it were, at Layman’s booth at Phoenix Comic Con. Just, you know, don’t steal this one. I tried and failed.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017