His last one was stolen. He only has this one now. But the Chogs are coming, the toy spinning off from the comic book Chew, in which chickens have been banned and frogs and being genetically altered to try and provide for a chicken-obsessed society.
You can see a Chog in the… flesh as it were, at Layman’s booth at Phoenix Comic Con. Just, you know, don’t steal this one. I tried and failed.
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018