His last one was stolen. He only has this one now. But the Chogs are coming, the toy spinning off from the comic book Chew, in which chickens have been banned and frogs and being genetically altered to try and provide for a chicken-obsessed society.
You can see a Chog in the… flesh as it were, at Layman’s booth at Phoenix Comic Con. Just, you know, don’t steal this one. I tried and failed.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018