We’re The Millers was in development for years. Years. And now it’s finally going to come out and, before I know it, I’ll be actually be able forget about it. Phew.
Or maybe Will Poulter‘s performance will make it stick in the mind. In a good way. He’s certainly got some good stuff in these trailers.
First up, the Green Band version – which still features talk of “a big black penis” and footage of Jennifer Aniston stripping. And then there’s the Red Band one.
Did this take years to arrive because it was being crafted by perfectionists? Or did it finally just escape?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014