I’ve heard that Grant Morrison‘s 2000AD character Ulysses Sweet will be coming back later this year, to either 2000AD or The Megazine. Morrison won’t be writing, however, with Guy Adams taking over those duties. Sweet was billed as A Maniac For Hire.
I expect he was named in reference to the song Ulysses by The Sweet. That would be a Morrison-y thing to do.
Sweet only appeared in three issues, as far as I know, but he’s a Morrison-created character that the 2000AD folk seem to have quite fully in their grip, as opposed to, say Zenith – if I’ve understood that situation fully.
You know I’m not an expert on these things but Rich is in Phoenix and this is breaking, so I thought I’d better pass it on. Dear lord, I hope I’ve understood what I’ve been told.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014