Coming from Monty Nero and Mike Dowling in October from Titan Comics, is the collection and continuation of the Death Sentence story that’s been running in CLiNT Magazine the past year. A superhero comic with a touch of the Strikeforce Morituri, those who contract the superhero virus have only six months before they die… the book folows the lives of three such carriers, choosing what to do with their remaining months.
Here’s a peek for those unfamiliar…
- A Viking Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017