Coming from Monty Nero and Mike Dowling in October from Titan Comics, is the collection and continuation of the Death Sentence story that’s been running in CLiNT Magazine the past year. A superhero comic with a touch of the Strikeforce Morituri, those who contract the superhero virus have only six months before they die… the book folows the lives of three such carriers, choosing what to do with their remaining months.
Here’s a peek for those unfamiliar…
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018