Coming from Monty Nero and Mike Dowling in October from Titan Comics, is the collection and continuation of the Death Sentence story that’s been running in CLiNT Magazine the past year. A superhero comic with a touch of the Strikeforce Morituri, those who contract the superhero virus have only six months before they die… the book folows the lives of three such carriers, choosing what to do with their remaining months.
Here’s a peek for those unfamiliar…
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017