It’s Friday morning in Arizona, okay?
So we’re getting a new X-Men #1, courtesy of Brian Wood and Olivier Coipel. Which naturally means variant covers. Here are a few, including one from Limited Edition Comix in the UK, raising money for The Sick Children’s Trust, from Ed McGuinness limited to 3500 copies.
The Phantom cover by Humberto Ramos.
The Hastings chain have their version by Kevin Wada which has a rather Downton Abbey/Brideshead Revisited feel.
Midtown Comics have one from J Scott Campbell… as they love doing.
And Marvel have a couple more from Mark Brooks and Arthur Suydam.
Will they break Uncanny Avengers’ record?
- Who Will Be Coming Back to Marvel For Avengers #700 in November? - July 16, 2018
- Magneto to Move Centre Stage With Cable? But What About Uncanny X-Men #1? - July 16, 2018
- Scarlet Spider Done at #25 and Relaunch For Peter Parker? - July 16, 2018
- Old Man Logan to Wrap With November’s 50th Issue? - July 16, 2018
- Bryan Hill and Rodney Buchemi Create New Kiss Comic, Blood and Stardust, From Dynamite - July 16, 2018