In this week’s issue of EW, Hugh Jackman will apparently be sharing his insights into X-Men movies past, imminent and future. He certainly has some clear ideas on how Wolverine should be presented on screen, and I’ll be curious to read what he has said.
Other folk, I’m sure, will be in line just for this cover.
Coming very soon, an awful lot of new Wolverine talk… keep your eyes open…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014