Scott Lobdell’s Superman has been derided by some. But today’s issue, Superman #20 is chock full of good stuff that I thought it was worth pointing out. Big action, a funky Quitely-influenced take from artist Aaron Kuder. And Orion, Superman and Wonder Woman meeting up. About that kiss…
What can I say, I’m weak for big action sci-fi that dissolves into high school romance bickering. And thankfully I get a lot of it!
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, currently exhibiting the response-to-Lichtenstein galley, Image Duplicator.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017