Scott Lobdell’s Superman has been derided by some. But today’s issue, Superman #20 is chock full of good stuff that I thought it was worth pointing out. Big action, a funky Quitely-influenced take from artist Aaron Kuder. And Orion, Superman and Wonder Woman meeting up. About that kiss…
What can I say, I’m weak for big action sci-fi that dissolves into high school romance bickering. And thankfully I get a lot of it!
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, currently exhibiting the response-to-Lichtenstein galley, Image Duplicator.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017