Well, secret for… let’s see, about 2 more weeks I guess. I just hope some of these villain one-shots spin into regular series. A Gorilla Grodd series would be pretty cool, as would a Bizarro series, and… well, lots of them. Rather than every New 52 title being replaced by another title – Action Comics #24 becoming Zod #1, say, with the title’s usual creative team – all the regular issues will go away for a month, replaced by one shots, starring villains.
Most-Read Comic Stories Monday:
Rather than every New 52 title being replaced by another title – Action Comics #24 becoming Zod #1, say, with the title’s usual creative team – all the regular issues will go away for a month, replaced by one shots, starring villains.
So, there’s this Man Of Steel movie coming up. And a Superman Unchained comic. I’m even told that Batman/Superman #1 is expected to get sales of over 200,000.
Well, Comics Alliance, after no posts for the month of May, today posted a new article. Entitled “heartbeat”, the headline was a sideways winky smiley.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Monday:
Bryan Singer has tweeted an image of himself and Peter Dinklage, up to some X-Men prep work.
Keeping it old school, not to mention rather sweaty, here’s Jennifer Lawrence in her Days of Future Past second skin. Yet again, we have Bryan Singer to thank for the image.
Marvel paved the way for their innovative big-screen Avengers team up by giving Captain America, Thor and Iron Man their own standalone movies first.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017