From a Philadelphia parent, posting to a local Reddit group; with the explanatory phrase “So my son came home and told me make-believe was not allowed at school anymore.”
Heaven help children at school who have imaginations. That will never do. But like Bleeding Cool we’re pleased to see this letter from the school has the appropriate number of typos.
All in all, it’s just another brick in the wall.
Hat tip to Do You Like Comics?
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017