From a Philadelphia parent, posting to a local Reddit group; with the explanatory phrase “So my son came home and told me make-believe was not allowed at school anymore.”
Heaven help children at school who have imaginations. That will never do. But like Bleeding Cool we’re pleased to see this letter from the school has the appropriate number of typos.
All in all, it’s just another brick in the wall.
Hat tip to Do You Like Comics?
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017