From a Philadelphia parent, posting to a local Reddit group; with the explanatory phrase “So my son came home and told me make-believe was not allowed at school anymore.”
Heaven help children at school who have imaginations. That will never do. But like Bleeding Cool we’re pleased to see this letter from the school has the appropriate number of typos.
All in all, it’s just another brick in the wall.
Hat tip to Do You Like Comics?
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017