From a Philadelphia parent, posting to a local Reddit group; with the explanatory phrase “So my son came home and told me make-believe was not allowed at school anymore.”
Heaven help children at school who have imaginations. That will never do. But like Bleeding Cool we’re pleased to see this letter from the school has the appropriate number of typos.
All in all, it’s just another brick in the wall.
Hat tip to Do You Like Comics?
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018