Grace Randolph writes;
James Gordon Jr is an unlikely star of the New 52, popping up in Batman, Batgirl and now Suicide Squad! I’ll give mythoughts on this higher profile for the son of Commissioner Jim Gordon. Is this a fair thing to do to Jim Gordon? And is James Gordon Jr a good villain for Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl? And are you excited to see how his relationship develops with Amanda Waller over in Suicide Squad? Share your own thoughts on the new star of DC Comics, James Gordon Jr! Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017