We’re moving away from the perfect clarity of the first two pseudo-Japanese watercolours to something a touch more strained here as Yukio and Viper get their own Wolverine character posters.
Rendering Wolverine in this style was a clean, definitive statement, then The Silver Samurai was an obvious balance of content and pastiche, but these two don’t seem quite right. Perhaps the characters still seem too ambiguous to us to work with such stripped down, quasi-iconic stylings?
There’s a new Wolverine trailer tomorrow and we’ll bring it right to you.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014