Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles is currently knee deep into production and photos from the set have been flying in thick and fast since the turtles hit the street. In the latest, we see the unexpected reveal the heroes in a halfshell aren’t going to be the only kids show characters to be turning up.
MTV were on the set, snooping with Megan Fox and Alan Ritchson. But there was something strange about the scene. They were out and about, walking and talking in broad daylight. Surely some one would notice a big turtly humanoid strolling around New York? Well, these photos might help explain how it’s possible.
Time Square, much like the Southbank in London, is full of people dressed up as kids characters in order to sell pictures to tourists. Several NickToon characters like Spongebob, Patrick and Dora The Explorer were on set, and it seems to be the film’s way of explaining how Raphael could be moving around overground, somewhat undetected.
Also, note that Raphael was the only Turtle present. Add that to the last set photos and a plot starts to come together…
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015