I’m loving the design and facial animation of the snail characters in Turbo. There’s some pretty expressive shape choices, even if they do tend towards pretty standard cartooning concepts of who should be fat, who should be thin. Then there’s some smart colour choices for the snail’s complexions, and the stalk-eyes offer up some rich possibilities too. Top work, Dreamworks.
This new UK trailer for the film shows off more of the snail acting than any of the previous promos.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014