Keeping it old school, not to mention rather sweaty, here’s Jennifer Lawrence in her Days of Future Past second skin. Yet again, we have Bryan Singer to thank for the image.
Should make recasting easy – who knows how many intermediates or alternatives she might consider? – if Lawrence decides this all-over rubberisation is getting to be too much.
You may recall that Bryan Singer told me he had plans for a performance capture character in this film. Cross Mystique off the list of potentials, I guess…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014