Unless you count all of the designs that only feature the eponymous hero, this rather intimidating image of Jor-El is the first character poster for Man of Steel. There’s bound to be more, hopefully some of them featuring folk who don’t dress up in crazy armours or skin-tight, colourful affairs. If Lois Lane doesn’t get her own I’m going to cry foul.
I suppose the only way Russell Crowe could have looked more threatening is if he was holding a telephone and not a… a… a pointy thing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014