Bryan Singer has tweeted an image of himself and Peter Dinklage, up to some X-Men prep work.
As you’ll see, Dinklage is rocking quite the tache.
The best info we had to date suggested that Dinklage will be playing Bolivar Trask in the film, the man who creates The Sentinels. I’d say this facial hair is looking pretty Trasky.
Not an outright confirmation, of course, but I’m a believer.
Now, for me at least, it only remains to be seen what they do with Trask in this storyline. I’ve seen enough movies to suspect that Dinklage’s stature isn’t just coincidental to his casting, and especially not when there’s subtext to be mined from him masterminding the Sentinels’ giant robot bodies.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014