So, there’s this Man Of Steel movie coming up. And a Superman Unchained comic. I’m even told that Batman/Superman #1 is expected to get sales of over 200,000.
And DC Comics are agreeing to pay 75% of the costs of individual stores advertising their wares using Superman imagery.
The ad has to be approved, so as to avoid entertainingly embarrassing ads such as these from A Comic Shop.
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017