So, there’s this Man Of Steel movie coming up. And a Superman Unchained comic. I’m even told that Batman/Superman #1 is expected to get sales of over 200,000.
And DC Comics are agreeing to pay 75% of the costs of individual stores advertising their wares using Superman imagery.
The ad has to be approved, so as to avoid entertainingly embarrassing ads such as these from A Comic Shop.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018