So, there’s this Man Of Steel movie coming up. And a Superman Unchained comic. I’m even told that Batman/Superman #1 is expected to get sales of over 200,000.
And DC Comics are agreeing to pay 75% of the costs of individual stores advertising their wares using Superman imagery.
The ad has to be approved, so as to avoid entertainingly embarrassing ads such as these from A Comic Shop.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017