Whoooo are you? Okay, yes, there are spoilers for The Name Of The Doctor. We’re going to be talking about the episode. Probably best not to watch it before you have, whether on TV, iPlayer or on DVD a week ago.
Most-Read Comic Stories Saturday:
A few days ago I was told that a DC A-list writer was leaving DC Comics and that the company were in a bit of a mad panic to replace them quickly. Inquiries brought no results and indeed while everyone seemed to know that something was happening, no one seemed to know quite what.
And it seems starring a certain Kara… anyone read the whole thing who could tell us?
In the mid nineties, Jim Lee wrote and drew a comic book called Divine Right: The Adventures Of Max Faraday, about a computer science student who manages to download an equation of mystical power, giving him access to ancient knowledge and placing him in all sorts of danger. Published by Image/Wildstorm before the studio and publisher was bought out by DC comics, twelve issues were published over two years.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Saturday:
Okay, yes, there are spoilers for The Name Of The Doctor. We’re going to be talking about the episode. Probably best not to watch it before you have, whether on TV, iPlayer or on DVD a week ago.
Steven Moffat tells us;
So, at one point, Christopher Eccleston was to have been in the Fiftieth Anniversary episode of Doctor Who. But then, it seems, changed his mind. But add that to the clothing choice of a certain John Hurt on the set has led to some entertaining speculation.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017