So Yahoo is buying Tumblr for over a billion dollars. The micro-blogging network sometimes seemingly to be supported by pure feels, is deemed worth that amount by Yahoo, a company which, well, sorry can anyone remind me what Yahoo do these days? I seem to have forgotten.
So well done Tumblrers, showing us how much you care has made some people very rich. Anyway, Tumblr has reacted as you might expect.
Mark adds: By the way, follow us on tumblr.
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017