So Yahoo is buying Tumblr for over a billion dollars. The micro-blogging network sometimes seemingly to be supported by pure feels, is deemed worth that amount by Yahoo, a company which, well, sorry can anyone remind me what Yahoo do these days? I seem to have forgotten.
So well done Tumblrers, showing us how much you care has made some people very rich. Anyway, Tumblr has reacted as you might expect.
Mark adds: By the way, follow us on tumblr.
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – And Channing Tatum Just Showed Up - July 20, 2017
- ‘Asterix’ Sets A 5 Million Print Run For Its First Printing - July 20, 2017
- Thought Bubble Anthology 2017 Features Jason Aaron, Jen Bartel, Cecil Castellucci, Brandon Graham, Jody Houser, Jason Latour, Emi Lenox, Simon Roy, Marley Zarcone (VISUAL UPDATE) - July 20, 2017
- Have DC Masterclass Artists For Dark Matter Only Signed Up For 3 Issues Each? - July 20, 2017