Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
It seems Gareth Edwards is running around a little, as you do when you are shooting a major movie picture. Just the other day we got a more-than-meets-the-eye video blog marking a year until release.
Today, Legendary Pictures posted this photo on their facebook.
The 1954 Godzilla by Ishirō Honda is one of my favorites, and Edwards is a director I am excited about, so my expectations are high for this one.
Also, you may or may not know that there is a scene in the original that features Godzilla destroying a train line, swinging a train car around in his mouth. Sure, you could say destroyed trains are the norm for cities under attack by massive monsters, but I’ll be damned if this isn’t referencing that scene.
While it will take a little more than call back to satisfy me, I must say that I am excited by this nonetheless.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015