Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
Man of Steel is really starting to sneak up on us and with so many promotions are flying around (pun intended) it is hard to keep up. Now Walmart are getting in on the action to muddy the water.
While this “behind the scenes”* promo is not anything out of the ordinary, it at least seems to cover the central idea of the film. Mainly focusing on Clark Kent’s alien origins which leads him to be nearly indestructible while still being completely vulnerable.
I like the part where Zack Snyder says:
What world do I belong to? Is it this one or another? Do I have another father on another planet?
While in the next breath saying they start there because we all “share those same questions and insecurities”.
Can’t say that I do Mr. Snyder, but I can see where you are coming from.
*This actually doesn’t take you behind any scenes.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015