But that’s okay, we can! Lords Of Mars, the six issue crossover of two Edgar Rice Burroughs creations, in a new series from Dynamite starting in August.
I recently, accidentally, found I’d pitched a high concept Dynamite crossover to its publisher Nicky Barrucci. I’d better write it up before someone else does it. Because it’s starting…
(W) Arvid Nelson (A) Roberto CastroAn epic crossover event starring the two greatest heroes of pulp fiction begins this June! The legendary Ape-Man has claimed his title as Lord of Greystoke, but his very life is threatened when a hunting excursion with his fellow “gentlemen” goes disastrously wrong. Meanwhile, on Mars, John Carter is forced to respond to a veiled threat from his defeated enemies. Mars and Earth might be separated by millions of miles, but a sinister force is at work on both planets, setting the two champions on a deadly collision course. It all starts with Lords of Mars #1: The Hunting Party. Set phasers for “mayhem”!
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018