But that’s okay, we can! Lords Of Mars, the six issue crossover of two Edgar Rice Burroughs creations, in a new series from Dynamite starting in August.
I recently, accidentally, found I’d pitched a high concept Dynamite crossover to its publisher Nicky Barrucci. I’d better write it up before someone else does it. Because it’s starting…
(W) Arvid Nelson (A) Roberto CastroAn epic crossover event starring the two greatest heroes of pulp fiction begins this June! The legendary Ape-Man has claimed his title as Lord of Greystoke, but his very life is threatened when a hunting excursion with his fellow “gentlemen” goes disastrously wrong. Meanwhile, on Mars, John Carter is forced to respond to a veiled threat from his defeated enemies. Mars and Earth might be separated by millions of miles, but a sinister force is at work on both planets, setting the two champions on a deadly collision course. It all starts with Lords of Mars #1: The Hunting Party. Set phasers for “mayhem”!
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017