But that’s okay, we can! Lords Of Mars, the six issue crossover of two Edgar Rice Burroughs creations, in a new series from Dynamite starting in August.
I recently, accidentally, found I’d pitched a high concept Dynamite crossover to its publisher Nicky Barrucci. I’d better write it up before someone else does it. Because it’s starting…
(W) Arvid Nelson (A) Roberto CastroAn epic crossover event starring the two greatest heroes of pulp fiction begins this June! The legendary Ape-Man has claimed his title as Lord of Greystoke, but his very life is threatened when a hunting excursion with his fellow “gentlemen” goes disastrously wrong. Meanwhile, on Mars, John Carter is forced to respond to a veiled threat from his defeated enemies. Mars and Earth might be separated by millions of miles, but a sinister force is at work on both planets, setting the two champions on a deadly collision course. It all starts with Lords of Mars #1: The Hunting Party. Set phasers for “mayhem”!
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017