Here’s some Batbrawling, videogame style. This is the teaser trailer for the Arkham Origins videogame, due sometime later this year and the first in this series to not be developed by Rocksteady Games.
It all looks rather grim, moody and damp. Watch out Batman – if Deathstroke doesn’t get you, the common cold might.
Kevin Conroy isn’t coming back to voice Bats again. Perhaps we’ll get a tease of the new voice when the full trailer launches on the 20th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014