I wouldn’t call this image unsafe for work, but seeing as I’m at work now, in my own bed, perhaps my standards are out of touch.
This picture was released this morning alongside a press release announcing that the films – because this particular Lars Von Trier movie is too big for a single session – will premiere in Copenhagen this December. It’s all a deliberately timed bit of Cannes baiting – and that probably extends to the duct tape Von Trier has across his mouth in this image.
Click through to see this at full size.
I don’t suppose this was inspired by the first promotional image for the new Muppets movie… was it?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014