Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool.
We’ve already reported on some of the writers coming to the MCM London Comic-Con*, and now they’ve got a director to keep them company. A writer-director, in fact, so they’ll have that common ground and won’t have to go at it like Lilliput and Blefuscu in the green room.
None other than Edgar Wright will be turning up on the Saturday to present something of The World’s End to no-doubt hungry onlookers. While it is not 100% clear what he’ll be doing, I would bet on clips, a possible trailer and at the very least, lots of talk about the film.
Wright’s addition to the convention line-up is a huge move for MCM and I can see tickets for the Saturday flying off the virtual shelves now so you might want to hustle to get booking.
And, oh yeah – that offer for you all to buy me a beer still stands. We can pretend it’s a promotion for The World’s End pub crawl if it makes you feel better.
*Before you jump on me about it being the MCM Expo, the name change is official now.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015