I haven’t even starting packing for the Phoenix Comic Con and San Diego Comic Con is starting up. Or rather, the neighbouring Tr!ckster, now adding a 3 to its punctuation filled title, for its third year of providing a creator-owned focused comic book top up to SDCC.
So, from the 17th July to the 20th, the East Village Tavern will host TR!CKST3R, this mix of comics, live drawing, drinks, workshops and symposia, while also spinning off into the nearby Space4Art gallery.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017