I haven’t even starting packing for the Phoenix Comic Con and San Diego Comic Con is starting up. Or rather, the neighbouring Tr!ckster, now adding a 3 to its punctuation filled title, for its third year of providing a creator-owned focused comic book top up to SDCC.
So, from the 17th July to the 20th, the East Village Tavern will host TR!CKST3R, this mix of comics, live drawing, drinks, workshops and symposia, while also spinning off into the nearby Space4Art gallery.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018