I haven’t even starting packing for the Phoenix Comic Con and San Diego Comic Con is starting up. Or rather, the neighbouring Tr!ckster, now adding a 3 to its punctuation filled title, for its third year of providing a creator-owned focused comic book top up to SDCC.
So, from the 17th July to the 20th, the East Village Tavern will host TR!CKST3R, this mix of comics, live drawing, drinks, workshops and symposia, while also spinning off into the nearby Space4Art gallery.
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017