I haven’t even starting packing for the Phoenix Comic Con and San Diego Comic Con is starting up. Or rather, the neighbouring Tr!ckster, now adding a 3 to its punctuation filled title, for its third year of providing a creator-owned focused comic book top up to SDCC.
So, from the 17th July to the 20th, the East Village Tavern will host TR!CKST3R, this mix of comics, live drawing, drinks, workshops and symposia, while also spinning off into the nearby Space4Art gallery.
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017