In the first issue of Red Hood And The Outlaws we learned that the New 52 Starfire didn’t experience the world as we do, especially when it comes to identity and memory. Dubbed by critics a “Goldfish” it was one of a number of controversial elements introduced or enhanced by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort on the title.
But in today’s issue, with a new-ish creative team, we seem to have a retcon of sorts…
Goldfish no more? And was she ever?
Red Hood And The Outlaws #20 is published today. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, who are launching the Image Collector take on the work of Roy Lichtenstein tomorrow. Also, have you voted in the Bleeding Cool Fan Awards? Only a few days left…
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017