In the first issue of Red Hood And The Outlaws we learned that the New 52 Starfire didn’t experience the world as we do, especially when it comes to identity and memory. Dubbed by critics a “Goldfish” it was one of a number of controversial elements introduced or enhanced by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort on the title.
But in today’s issue, with a new-ish creative team, we seem to have a retcon of sorts…
Goldfish no more? And was she ever?
Red Hood And The Outlaws #20 is published today. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, who are launching the Image Collector take on the work of Roy Lichtenstein tomorrow. Also, have you voted in the Bleeding Cool Fan Awards? Only a few days left…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018