In the first issue of Red Hood And The Outlaws we learned that the New 52 Starfire didn’t experience the world as we do, especially when it comes to identity and memory. Dubbed by critics a “Goldfish” it was one of a number of controversial elements introduced or enhanced by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort on the title.
But in today’s issue, with a new-ish creative team, we seem to have a retcon of sorts…
Goldfish no more? And was she ever?
Red Hood And The Outlaws #20 is published today. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, who are launching the Image Collector take on the work of Roy Lichtenstein tomorrow. Also, have you voted in the Bleeding Cool Fan Awards? Only a few days left…
- Black Mask Creators Talk The Benefits Of Comics At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- The Young Justice: Outsiders, Revealed – Could This Be Their First Gay Member? - July 21, 2017
- More ComiXology Exclusive Marvel Comics To Come After ‘Iron Fists’ - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Retailer Exclusives Given Away At San Diego Comic-Con Today - July 21, 2017
- Deborah Watling, Victoria In Doctor Who, Dies At 69 - July 21, 2017