In the first issue of Red Hood And The Outlaws we learned that the New 52 Starfire didn’t experience the world as we do, especially when it comes to identity and memory. Dubbed by critics a “Goldfish” it was one of a number of controversial elements introduced or enhanced by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort on the title.
But in today’s issue, with a new-ish creative team, we seem to have a retcon of sorts…
Goldfish no more? And was she ever?
Red Hood And The Outlaws #20 is published today. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, who are launching the Image Collector take on the work of Roy Lichtenstein tomorrow. Also, have you voted in the Bleeding Cool Fan Awards? Only a few days left…
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017