Last autumn, I flew half way around the globe to visit the set of The Wolverine. And while I was definitely the most excited by the Koalas and the most jet-lagged, I wasn’t the only one a long way from home.
While much of the film was shot at Fox’s Sydney sound stages and on location around the city, this new movie takes place almost entirely in Japan. And those rain-slicked, neon streets are not the natural habitat for Logan. He doesn’t exactly blend in at the ancient temples.
There is something about the samurai code that suits him though, and as the film goes on, we’ll see just how the Wolverine is a Ronin, a masterless samurai.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #4 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017