Bleeding Cool Magazine article by James Kuhoric
Everyone is afraid of something. Whether it is the IRS, clowns, zombies, or IRS clown zombies, there is something picked up from life [usually childhood] that sticks with you in the dark recesses of your mind. Some fans seek out that dark place and indulge in actively taunting it with horror novels, comics, or movies which illicit those uneasy feelings. Others try to hold the darkness at bay by avoiding anything that could bring those frightening memories to the surface. But very few have taken that fear and found a way to actively combat it, while giving millions of others a weapon to keep the fears in check. Max Brooks has done just that. His novels, the Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z have entertained and equipped zombie fans and survivalists with the tools needed to battle the undead in any emergency. And many consider his zombie fighting guidelines to be essential preparation for the eventual rise of the undead. Bleeding Cool Magazine had an opportunity to talk with Max and obtain the secrets behind his fascination with the shambling dead and uncover the surprises behind his new zombies vs. vampires comic series, Extinction Parade.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #4 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017