Bleeding Cool Magazine article by James Kuhoric
Everyone is afraid of something. Whether it is the IRS, clowns, zombies, or IRS clown zombies, there is something picked up from life [usually childhood] that sticks with you in the dark recesses of your mind. Some fans seek out that dark place and indulge in actively taunting it with horror novels, comics, or movies which illicit those uneasy feelings. Others try to hold the darkness at bay by avoiding anything that could bring those frightening memories to the surface. But very few have taken that fear and found a way to actively combat it, while giving millions of others a weapon to keep the fears in check. Max Brooks has done just that. His novels, the Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z have entertained and equipped zombie fans and survivalists with the tools needed to battle the undead in any emergency. And many consider his zombie fighting guidelines to be essential preparation for the eventual rise of the undead. Bleeding Cool Magazine had an opportunity to talk with Max and obtain the secrets behind his fascination with the shambling dead and uncover the surprises behind his new zombies vs. vampires comic series, Extinction Parade.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #4 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017