If you are reading this magazine, you must love comics. And one of the things about this hobby that makes it unique and fulfilling is the sense of excitement each new month brings. It is akin to the start of a new baseball or football season, when it doesn’t matter how bad your favorite team was last year, because the new season is a time of optimism and infinite possibilities. Comics are like that, in that each month brings new and exciting prospects for books to come. And no matter how cynical, jaded, or flippant you want to be on the forums or with your pals, when that new Previews Catalog shows up in your shop, it’s just a little bit like Christmas. These are a few of the upcoming May and June shipping books that I can’t wait to unwrap under the pull list tree…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #4 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017