If you are reading this magazine, you must love comics. And one of the things about this hobby that makes it unique and fulfilling is the sense of excitement each new month brings. It is akin to the start of a new baseball or football season, when it doesn’t matter how bad your favorite team was last year, because the new season is a time of optimism and infinite possibilities. Comics are like that, in that each month brings new and exciting prospects for books to come. And no matter how cynical, jaded, or flippant you want to be on the forums or with your pals, when that new Previews Catalog shows up in your shop, it’s just a little bit like Christmas. These are a few of the upcoming May and June shipping books that I can’t wait to unwrap under the pull list tree…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #4 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017