The Crisis Zero campaign has been designed to virally market World War Z. There’s a certain amount of irony in that, I suppose.
Here are the various videos they’ve made so far, starting with a kind of PSA and then moving onto scenes from the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.
Well, that little lot gave a bunch of bit part players a day at work… and the zombie effects guys a bit of a holiday.
I wonder if this collage marketing campaign is going to be the closest World War Z gets to the original novel.
And by “wonder if” I mean “feel fairly sure that.”
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014