The structural master behind Blackadder and Four Weddings and a Funeral is playing about with time travel tropes. Perhaps better still, he’s given Domnhall Gleason a lead role – about time somebody did that, if you pardon the expression.
I know this film has been finished for just a little while as some critics have seen it, and they created a little bit of positive buzz. I wasn’t one of them, and I’m now pretty jealous. Yes, I’m already a Richard Curtis fan, but I love time travel too, and the idea of them both together makes a lot of sense to me. Bill Nighy‘s eyebrow acting is just gravy.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014