Courtesy of Joe Quesdada’s Twitter feed. And he thought his job would be easier when he moved from EiC to CCO.
And while we’re there, Joe Quesada working out how best to draw Angela… tricky considering how the original used to flip from panel to panel. Those damn living costumes…
- Your First Look At Marvel Legacy #1 From San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- The Comic Book Direct Market Is Down 6.3% Overall In 2017 – Official - July 21, 2017
- Erika Lewis And J.K. Woodward’s ’49th Key’ Debuting At SDCC, Ahead Of New Frazetta/Heavy Metal Deal - July 21, 2017
- Wayne Brady, Don Johnson, And Michael Davis Launch ‘Level Next’ To Create Stories For And By People Of Colour - July 21, 2017
- Black Mask Creators Talk The Benefits Of Comics At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017