Giant RoboCop Statue Rises Just As Detroit Falls Into Financial Abyss
Not the circumstances under which we really want to be celebrating. Nonetheless, here are the images of the sculpture, ready for bronzing and shipping out to… we don’t know where yet.
There’s nothing much this model Murphy can do for Detroit, not in real life, but maybe he’ll lift spirits at the very least.
What’s that, a full ten or twelve feet? Big boy.
And for comparison, here’s some video of the new Robocop undergoing reshoots this last weekend. He’s on a motorbike, most of the time.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014