But there are some changes. For one thing, there are only going to be twelve episodes.
Which means one of a few things. Least likely, I think, is that each episode will be two hours long. Most likely is that the run will only cover twelve hours in the one day.
Somewhere in the middle is the possibility that they won’t be running in “real time” anymore, but I really don’t expect this.
This series is going to be subtitled Live Another Day, which at least works as a nice riff on the Bond title, Die Another Day.
Perhaps this will be a smash and really light a fire under the old 24 movie plans. More likely, this is what we’ll get instead of a big-screen installment.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014