Here’s a tribute to Doctor Who as aired during tonight’s ceremony for the BAFTA television awards. There are vintage clips and a new, Matt Smith and Jenna Louise Coleman in a specially recorded bit of business, and finally, an extra segment with Coleman in a special awards show frock.
Yes, Bleeding Cool has looked a little bit like a Doctor Who fansite today. If you’ve clicked on this story, I expect you don’t mind, but I’m sorry, anyway. I’ll try and get a variety of other things up to thin it out a bit, anyhow.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014