Here are several promos for Man of Steel as released over the last little while or so.
There are TV spots for the film itself and cross-promotional advertisements for virus protection software and… er… The National Guard. Those ones work on selling a comparison between what they do and what Superman does.
Big difference? He’s a pacifist to the point that he absolutely won’t kill anyone, no matter how flat-out, four colour evil they are. And that’s what we love about him, right? If he just killed his way to victory we’d feel a bit different, wouldn’t we?
Man of Steel is one month and four days away.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014