One local Carl Gagliano began to ask a series of conspiracy-related questions, only to be interrupted by local comic store Collector’s Corner owner John Mullins who took issue with the questions he was asking, before highlighting what he thought was an actually important issue, the economy.
“My business is off by 20 percent because of the sequester. I have gone from making good money to losing money in one month, because of the sequester. I am actually related to you believe it or not… I am 57 years old, lifetime resident of this town, been in business for fifteen years. The House of Representatives has done more to hurt my business than anything government, state, local or federal, has ever done in that fifteen years. Every time y’all do something and cut funding it hurts my customers. They have less money to spend, When they have less money to spend they spend less money with me, which means I have less money… you are destroying my business with the sequester. I used to teach economics. You shouldn’t be trying to cut government spending in a time of recession…”
Watch the whole thing here;
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018