One local Carl Gagliano began to ask a series of conspiracy-related questions, only to be interrupted by local comic store Collector’s Corner owner John Mullins who took issue with the questions he was asking, before highlighting what he thought was an actually important issue, the economy.
“My business is off by 20 percent because of the sequester. I have gone from making good money to losing money in one month, because of the sequester. I am actually related to you believe it or not… I am 57 years old, lifetime resident of this town, been in business for fifteen years. The House of Representatives has done more to hurt my business than anything government, state, local or federal, has ever done in that fifteen years. Every time y’all do something and cut funding it hurts my customers. They have less money to spend, When they have less money to spend they spend less money with me, which means I have less money… you are destroying my business with the sequester. I used to teach economics. You shouldn’t be trying to cut government spending in a time of recession…”
Watch the whole thing here;
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Gendercrunching May 2017 – Now With Added Dynamite, Boom, Titan And Valiant - July 24, 2017
- The 20 Biggest Exclusive Comic Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017