Production on the fourth season of Walking Dead kicked off this week in Atlanta, Georgia. AMC marked the occasion by releasing a video of the production’s zombie school, as well as a first look at how dirty, hairy and beaten down Rick Grimes is now.
I could do that. I could get a good grade in that, even. Especially before 10am.
I remember before Walking Dead first started screening and I was excited and enthusiastic. I also remember how it pulled itself back from a wobbly mid-season lull at he end of the first run.
And I’m trying to forget how drab it has been for most of seasons two and three. We’ve gone way beyond having little to say to taking weeks to not quite say it. I’m hoping things shape up soon, but I can’t imagine they will. This show pulls in silly ratings and I can’t see AMC trying to meddle with their formula any time soon.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014