I did like the film but there was one shot in Star Trek Into Darkness that particularly annoyed me, so we talk about that. And also Konga, the B-movie non-classic that I can’t help but recommend.
Thanks to Jason Staveley for steering the ship once again – and also cutting out that completely mental dogs and cats metaphor I mangled.
You can listen to Jason and myself live on Monday and Friday mornings on Glide FM.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014