Which means, it’s time for a blast from the past and a return to the Blackest Night promotions…. the promotional Green Lantern rings!
For every 25 issues of each book ordered, retailers can buy a back of fifty rings to give away, or sell.
Green Lantern #21 gets the Green Lantern Promotional Rings.
Green Lantern Corps #21 gets the Blue Lantern Promotional Rings, Green Lantern Corps #22 gets the White Lantern Promotional Rings.
New Guardians #21 gets Indigo Lantern Promotional Rings, New Guardians #22 gets Yellow Lantern Promotional Rings.
Larfleeze #1 gets the Orange Lantern Promotional Rings. Larfleeze #2 gets the Black Lantern Promotional Rings.
Red Lanterns #21 gets the Red Lantern Promotional Rings, Red Lanterns #22 gets the Violet Lantern Promotional Rings.
The rings will have a matte finish rather than a glossy finish, to distinguish them from the original promotional item.
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017