Which means, it’s time for a blast from the past and a return to the Blackest Night promotions…. the promotional Green Lantern rings!
For every 25 issues of each book ordered, retailers can buy a back of fifty rings to give away, or sell.
Green Lantern #21 gets the Green Lantern Promotional Rings.
Green Lantern Corps #21 gets the Blue Lantern Promotional Rings, Green Lantern Corps #22 gets the White Lantern Promotional Rings.
New Guardians #21 gets Indigo Lantern Promotional Rings, New Guardians #22 gets Yellow Lantern Promotional Rings.
Larfleeze #1 gets the Orange Lantern Promotional Rings. Larfleeze #2 gets the Black Lantern Promotional Rings.
Red Lanterns #21 gets the Red Lantern Promotional Rings, Red Lanterns #22 gets the Violet Lantern Promotional Rings.
The rings will have a matte finish rather than a glossy finish, to distinguish them from the original promotional item.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018