Which means, it’s time for a blast from the past and a return to the Blackest Night promotions…. the promotional Green Lantern rings!
For every 25 issues of each book ordered, retailers can buy a back of fifty rings to give away, or sell.
Green Lantern #21 gets the Green Lantern Promotional Rings.
Green Lantern Corps #21 gets the Blue Lantern Promotional Rings, Green Lantern Corps #22 gets the White Lantern Promotional Rings.
New Guardians #21 gets Indigo Lantern Promotional Rings, New Guardians #22 gets Yellow Lantern Promotional Rings.
Larfleeze #1 gets the Orange Lantern Promotional Rings. Larfleeze #2 gets the Black Lantern Promotional Rings.
Red Lanterns #21 gets the Red Lantern Promotional Rings, Red Lanterns #22 gets the Violet Lantern Promotional Rings.
The rings will have a matte finish rather than a glossy finish, to distinguish them from the original promotional item.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017