Which means, it’s time for a blast from the past and a return to the Blackest Night promotions…. the promotional Green Lantern rings!
For every 25 issues of each book ordered, retailers can buy a back of fifty rings to give away, or sell.
Green Lantern #21 gets the Green Lantern Promotional Rings.
Green Lantern Corps #21 gets the Blue Lantern Promotional Rings, Green Lantern Corps #22 gets the White Lantern Promotional Rings.
New Guardians #21 gets Indigo Lantern Promotional Rings, New Guardians #22 gets Yellow Lantern Promotional Rings.
Larfleeze #1 gets the Orange Lantern Promotional Rings. Larfleeze #2 gets the Black Lantern Promotional Rings.
Red Lanterns #21 gets the Red Lantern Promotional Rings, Red Lanterns #22 gets the Violet Lantern Promotional Rings.
The rings will have a matte finish rather than a glossy finish, to distinguish them from the original promotional item.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017