In a very special episode of the Pop Culture Hound podcast, I’m joined by the legendary John Ostrander and upcoming writer Ales Kot to discuss their work on Suicide Squad. We look at the pressure on writers today, age-ism in comics, what it takes to make a good story, and how to expand the comic market.
Plus we feature what is most likely the funniest conversation we’ve had on the podcast to date (you’ll know when you get there!) … It’s a jam-packed episode, full of juicy goodness, so sit back and settle in.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to read John Ostrander’s columns that I keep referring to, then you can find them here:
PLUS! The Hot Bearded Men Of Orbital look at July’s comics below..
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017