In a very special episode of the Pop Culture Hound podcast, I’m joined by the legendary John Ostrander and upcoming writer Ales Kot to discuss their work on Suicide Squad. We look at the pressure on writers today, age-ism in comics, what it takes to make a good story, and how to expand the comic market.
Plus we feature what is most likely the funniest conversation we’ve had on the podcast to date (you’ll know when you get there!) … It’s a jam-packed episode, full of juicy goodness, so sit back and settle in.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to read John Ostrander’s columns that I keep referring to, then you can find them here:
PLUS! The Hot Bearded Men Of Orbital look at July’s comics below..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBsFp5E7cRM
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 – The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm - October 19, 2018
- Spider-Man, Who?? The Psychology of Marvel Comics Vs. the Movies - October 19, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Lenticular, Foil and Black Bags - October 19, 2018
- Erik Burnham’s Writer’s Commentary on Red Sonja #22 - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Liquidates Hardcovers to Comic Stores - October 19, 2018