In a very special episode of the Pop Culture Hound podcast, I’m joined by the legendary John Ostrander and upcoming writer Ales Kot to discuss their work on Suicide Squad. We look at the pressure on writers today, age-ism in comics, what it takes to make a good story, and how to expand the comic market.
Plus we feature what is most likely the funniest conversation we’ve had on the podcast to date (you’ll know when you get there!) … It’s a jam-packed episode, full of juicy goodness, so sit back and settle in.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to read John Ostrander’s columns that I keep referring to, then you can find them here:
PLUS! The Hot Bearded Men Of Orbital look at July’s comics below..
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017