In a very special episode of the Pop Culture Hound podcast, I’m joined by the legendary John Ostrander and upcoming writer Ales Kot to discuss their work on Suicide Squad. We look at the pressure on writers today, age-ism in comics, what it takes to make a good story, and how to expand the comic market.
Plus we feature what is most likely the funniest conversation we’ve had on the podcast to date (you’ll know when you get there!) … It’s a jam-packed episode, full of juicy goodness, so sit back and settle in.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to read John Ostrander’s columns that I keep referring to, then you can find them here:
PLUS! The Hot Bearded Men Of Orbital look at July’s comics below..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBsFp5E7cRM
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- Vaughn Stein Developing Smoketown from Scout Comics as a Movie - January 18, 2018
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018